The standard install comes pre bundled with:-
The following are the main directories:-
- activemq-data/ used for the message server
- apache-tomcat/ used for Tomcat web server
- bin/ contains all the standard scripts and ant XML files
- cache/ the cache directory ( outside of the web document root)
- data/ the database files.
- dev/ the source code.
- docs/ the compressed and encrypted documents.
- logs/ all the logs for the system.
- private/ temporary work area.
- server/ the web server definition
- webapps/ the web application itself
To run a task from the command line you would call:-
java -jar launcher.jar build
In the above command "build" is the Ant task name defined in bin/launcher.xml